Skip to main content

Random shopping

Did some TOPSHOP today, since it's Mom's birthday month. 20% off regular items. I'm a sucker, I know.



White!! That's so not me, but these pieces were too love not to get. & what's better it can be worn as both a top or dress.






And the free tote that came with an $80.00 nett spent with UOB card. The other one is by MURUA. Free tote from "Charm" magazine which you'll see later.



Some spamming at KINO again!! I swear this book that you see above is an awesome N2 guide.



Kyaa~ my BFF still can't believe that I've yet given up my crave & love for cute.



Stocking up the necessary lashies from DOLLYWINK. #1 has got to be the most amazing amongst the rest for my eye type. #2 just make me look drag.



Goodnight.
from iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to blogging for a bit now. It has been a while since I have been doing this and it feels really strange. Because that I know this is going to be public and everything. Secondly I haven't been blogging for the longest time, hence I've no expectations for myself at all. Stay tune

Clearing out clothes

Just cleared out some clothes for the Salvation ARMY collection on Friday. Unwanted, but wearable clothes definitely. Anyways I'm still thinking about flu vaccine before my trip, but I'll most likely not be taking it. I'm such a muddle head and I can't stand for the fact that I'm worrying so much even before my trip. This is insane! 11.11, mom's & Grandma's birthday. We had a mini celebration at her place this evening, with good food, but my stomach felt so empty at 12 something that I've to have another round of noodle and boiled carrots. I think I'm starting to get an addiction to carrots again! Though grandma knows how much I love baby carrots! But apparently they are processed makes it scary. Tomorrow's Thursday, like finally! After so long, will be meeting up Sam. Anyways I'm off to LALA land. Take care folks, stay in the pink of health.