Skip to main content

shopping for summer.


How’s the weekend? It’s already JULY!!! I know right how time flies, especially when you’re really busy like me here. With my lovely essays and upcoming exams. Ah such affection indeed.
My lack of updates are really getting insanely overdue… on a lighter note, a girl gotta do what a girl do best which is shopping. 
So as you know I've this obsession with shoes & I went and got myself another 2 pairs which I really love and the shop I frequent still have the promo so I figured I'll just get it.

Lovely brown shoes. I’m totally obsessed with them it’s illegal. :) I think they match well with the new wardrobe of clothes that I’m going for.
Also a bag bought at one of our local shoe boutique, but I just couldn't hold back and not get this cute boxy-looking bag which I know will go very well with my new summer wardrobe. :P
Pardon the awkward posing.... 
Coordinate Breakdown
Inner top: Lowry's Farm
Cardigan: Mango
Jeans: Levi's
Bag: Charles & Keith
Shoes: **Refer to first picture on the top


I shall need to get back to my project. Till then, I hope the next post will be updated soon, provided that I'm really free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pop that pill

Rainy afternoon yet again. What's with the weather.. and it's not helping me stay awake either. Was inspired last night, so I started doodling away on another illustration piece entitled: The starry night . It's always the case of hide-and-seek with creative drive & inspiration. I get them at a spur of the moment, and if I do grab a pencil & paper, the thing will just vanish, and I'll have to wait hours for it to happen again. Thats just life, so I'll have to deal with it. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Together with Shihan & Liya, we'll be catching This is It , which I bet many of you had already watched it. It's ok, and I don't mind waiting to watch. Some upcoming events that I wouldn't be missing out on: ♥Kitty Lab ♥AFA (aka. Anime Fest. Asia) ♥TDA (aka. The Doll Affair) Till the next post ... CIAO♥
Back for an update. I don't really enjoy doing this, but sometimes I do, it really depends. Right now, I am just dragging both my hands to type out this entry. Or thats what I do most of the time. Sometimes I'll just type halfway and cross this whole browser out. But anyway, now I'm here to stay for this update. Have been quite busy lately. Lotsa events popping up and things going on. Thats a really good sign. I really enjoy having this kinda lifestyle than the ones where you slack around everyday being a couch potato. But, when I am all stressed out at school, struggling with my homework, tests and upcoming exams and cca, I'll wish I had the life of a couch potato. So you see, thats contradicting. But anyways, I just can't wait for the upcoming chalet in June plus another gathering also in June. And in July, Elva Xiao's concert. OMG I just so can't wait to get the tickets, but I've to ask my aunt to get it for me and after that, pay her. She always gets
Ah... I am not the only person with a new layout.. Cherie` and Lis have new kick ass layouts! Quick go and give them some luv! I didn't get any sleep last night. Since I woke up like 2:30pm in the afternoon after talking over the phone for the whole night. Gotta quit this bad habit sooner.. Mom has been nagging non stop at me for not sleeping at the right time. Well, I just can't help it. It's not that I don't want to. But anyway I didn't really did much revision yesterday. Well... only at night... I started doing a topic off the math tys which I'll continue doing later. Sighs... math tuition at 11am is just a killer. Not only that, it last for 2 hours as well. Argh! Holy crap.... Anyway, last Saturday's class at the British Council was pretty fun. We were being divided into 2 groups since quite a handful of people was absent. Ellis and I were the only 2 girls that kept laughing throughout almost the whole class. We were supposed to edit a paragraph off a