Skip to main content
I was supposed to update last night but I was too lazy to do it. Anyway, I didn't go for the jog at all. Instead, I stayed at home studying, surfing the net, eating, watching tv and experimenting with Photoshop. My life is boring, there isn't anything much to talk about. All I do is stay at home. Well unless I have plans on that day.


Bernise, I know that Sandy and Py has reconciled. I knew it on the day itself because I was the middleman. They don't even want to sms each other and I've gotta forward their smses. Waste of my smses but worth it to make two friends become friends once again. I feel really sad and bad when they didn't talk to each other, because it was partially my fault too. But anyhow, it's over! Thank god! Anyway, talking about Sandy, I haven't contacted her for ages and I doubt she will be reading this or she ever comes here. Think I'll sms her later. Have been so lazy to sms you guys lately. There will be a chalet during May and I wonder who is going. It's on the 14th, 2 days after my birthday. Oh I can't wait!


Finally, I'll be out of the house later in the afternoon. Going Bugis Junction with Bernise. Bah, lotsa things to get, think I've gotta make a list so that I won't forget what I need to get and what I want to get. My shopping list seems to be never ending. When I see something really nice and I really want it, it will be added onto the list. Sighs... so being a shopaholic is wasting of money, energy and time. But anyhow, I am just an addit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gloomy Tuesday

it's hard to bid farewell sometimes, so i guess i'm here to stay for a longer period. adopting the habit of photography once again can be a chore when you know that it's no longer in the blood.  i used to be a photo enthusiast with my first digital camera given to me by my dad way back during high school.  somehow it needs to find it's way back.  i insist. revamping the bedroom is never an easy chore.  i'm only 1/4 started with a new bed frame and some cool & clean accessories.  what i need now is to clear the clutter, draw a plan, get new paint and other big items before getting way ahead with the decorations. was out shopping today once again to cure the moody feeling i've been carrying after the dental appointment yesterday.  it's not an easy task when you have someone like me with an empty eco bag waiting to get it filled with all things lovely. (yes i do literally mean pretty things) no one really gets tired of shopping, well unless th...
Back to blogging for a bit now. It has been a while since I have been doing this and it feels really strange. Because that I know this is going to be public and everything. Secondly I haven't been blogging for the longest time, hence I've no expectations for myself at all. Stay tune

Clearing out clothes

Just cleared out some clothes for the Salvation ARMY collection on Friday. Unwanted, but wearable clothes definitely. Anyways I'm still thinking about flu vaccine before my trip, but I'll most likely not be taking it. I'm such a muddle head and I can't stand for the fact that I'm worrying so much even before my trip. This is insane! 11.11, mom's & Grandma's birthday. We had a mini celebration at her place this evening, with good food, but my stomach felt so empty at 12 something that I've to have another round of noodle and boiled carrots. I think I'm starting to get an addiction to carrots again! Though grandma knows how much I love baby carrots! But apparently they are processed makes it scary. Tomorrow's Thursday, like finally! After so long, will be meeting up Sam. Anyways I'm off to LALA land. Take care folks, stay in the pink of health.