Skip to main content
Recently, I have been thinking. 'Why is it so hard for me to understand my sis?' I wish there was a way that I can understand her better. It seems like she does things in a really weird way and I truly wanna know why. It's like everytime after school, she comes home with her friends every single day. And then leaves the house with her school bag again. I mean the bag is like so heavy and everything and she can tolerate carrying it out again. If it was for me and others I guess they won't even bother go out with that bag again. Am I right. But anyway, I still just hope that things between us will turn out for the better as we are only 4 years difference in age. Come on, it isn't like we are heaps difference after all.

There are heaps of things I wanna say but then I don't know where should I start. There are lots of things working on my brain right now and there isn't anyway I can spill everything out. Firstly I don't know the right words to put them into, secondly I am too tired to think. I just wish that everything will spill out as it is. Everyday, typing in this blog seems to be like a habit and not being forced. Sometimes, I get to know what I wanna type, but sometimes I don't which is when I've some kind of writers block or something. And when the time is right, everything seems to spill at and uncontrollable rate which I myself can't understand. Worse, at times I won't even know what I am typing. It just seems that the words just flows out of my mind and onto the keyboard. Like now?!



I have been quite diligent lately. Writing in my journal which is a good habit I should say. It just helps me to keep everything in track and it's a place I can confide to. I am not the kind of person who will just tell you what am I worrying. I guess I am just born this way. I never confide anyone when I have problems, well only at times. I'll work out a solution for myself in the end. But I never will work towards it because of laziness. Well I guess it's because I think that no one should be worrying about something that I am going through as it's my own and other people too have problems they can't solve and its like a burden to be keeping them busy. Thats my opinion. But I am always a good listener when anyone has a problem. It's always good that I can help someone out when they confide in you and in the end they feel really much better.



Do you think I am lying to you? My whole life, I never thought about lying unless I really need to. Whats the point of lying to something that you know others will know about and that you know that there is nothing to gain in the end. Is there anything you can gain from lying to your friends or others. Well yes and no, but you won't be happy after u lied and gained what you have not work to achieve. Seriously, I won't be happy, I'll be living in guilt! And I detest people who think that I lie. I just can't live down to when people say that I am lying so I just got this out of my mind all of a sudden. It's way out of topic I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pop that pill

Rainy afternoon yet again. What's with the weather.. and it's not helping me stay awake either. Was inspired last night, so I started doodling away on another illustration piece entitled: The starry night . It's always the case of hide-and-seek with creative drive & inspiration. I get them at a spur of the moment, and if I do grab a pencil & paper, the thing will just vanish, and I'll have to wait hours for it to happen again. Thats just life, so I'll have to deal with it. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Together with Shihan & Liya, we'll be catching This is It , which I bet many of you had already watched it. It's ok, and I don't mind waiting to watch. Some upcoming events that I wouldn't be missing out on: ♥Kitty Lab ♥AFA (aka. Anime Fest. Asia) ♥TDA (aka. The Doll Affair) Till the next post ... CIAO♥

Crap and moan

It's true that people in general, which includes me doesn't blog as much anymore. Why do you need to when you've got Twitter now. It's just simply awesome how you can actually get updates about your friends or whose ever tweet you're following by the minute, and I mean literally. On a side note, this week has pretty much mundane, not high nor low, just the usual day in day out life you're getting. Not that I'm complaining much. Isn't life just about work and family when you grow older, and you've lesser friends in counting too. Which in actual fact I think it's one of the sorriest thing ever being human. I don't see we can't put more initiative in doing things when some others put in so much effort just to bring everyone together. I'm guilty at times though, but still lazy and tired isn't the best excuse. I'm thinking of Scrapbooking. There is this awesome new shop at the Basement of Raffles City which used to be ROXY. It'
Ah... I am not the only person with a new layout.. Cherie` and Lis have new kick ass layouts! Quick go and give them some luv! I didn't get any sleep last night. Since I woke up like 2:30pm in the afternoon after talking over the phone for the whole night. Gotta quit this bad habit sooner.. Mom has been nagging non stop at me for not sleeping at the right time. Well, I just can't help it. It's not that I don't want to. But anyway I didn't really did much revision yesterday. Well... only at night... I started doing a topic off the math tys which I'll continue doing later. Sighs... math tuition at 11am is just a killer. Not only that, it last for 2 hours as well. Argh! Holy crap.... Anyway, last Saturday's class at the British Council was pretty fun. We were being divided into 2 groups since quite a handful of people was absent. Ellis and I were the only 2 girls that kept laughing throughout almost the whole class. We were supposed to edit a paragraph off a