Skip to main content
Sorry for the lack of updates. I've just been too lazy to care about blogging lately. Too busy going out and so on and when I reached home, I am already half dead, because I've been reaching home late.

Seems that I've been going down to Orchard everyday except on Monday, since I had to accompany my cousin to her interview or something and after she got the job she was like in cloud 9, you couldn't do anything to make her angry. Met up with my pri school classmates too. Instead of the party, we just walk around at Orchard once again but this time it was much more fun and when I got home, my cheeks were even much more sore than my feet. Amazing huh, since we laughed too much.We went to NYDC at Wheelock for dinner. Ordered some pasta, it tasted really good. We spent almost an hour there laughing and stuffs and we were seem to be like in the center on attention. But it was really funny thinking and talking about what we did during pri sch. Sheila was like telling me "Do you remember how we used to draw lots to see who our sitting partner was and stuffs. And you got to sit beside Dunhui. You went to tell the teacher it was so unfair that you got to sit beside a guy and not a girl. And he keeps taking your stuffs from your pencil box and you 2 keep quarreling over everything and you had to like have this huge gap in between you tables." Seriously, I admit that I forgot but after telling me, my mind was refreshed. I can admit that when I was younger I was such a tomboy haha. Always going around bullying the boys even though I wasn't one of the tallest in class then. And there was also this guy who drank lime water during an experiment and also one who ate an earthworm. I really miss school!

On Thursday, I went to watch What a girl wants with my other cousin. It was a nice show. I thought it was like one of those low budget films that wasn't worth the $6.50, but it did. Something really weird happened inside the cinema. There was like a guy sitting on my seat and I had to tell him almost 3 times that he was sitting at the wrong seat and later on after we were seated. He suddenly said "Is this a RA movie?" Me and my cousin were shocked and looked at each other and we were like no, how can this be one. OMG i thought we got into the wrong cinema but then lotsa school students came in then I relax it couldn't be. Then after a while of silence he went "My name is xxxxxx, are you two sisters or somthing?" And he pointed to me and said "You must be the elder sister." I totally spaced out. I mean isn't he too friendly or something. But, we just smiled since the show has already started and thank god he didn't talk after that or I've to zip that guy's mouth.

Yesterday, I went down to Orchard again. But it was to Youth Park to support Mark's band. It wasn't bad. Anyway nice meeting you guys. Then, went to get something to drink since we wern't that hungry then we just walk around Orchard. Then headed to Fareast. Bernise got a really nice army like top. Bet she like it to bits since it suits her really well. I got a tube top too. I never go home after shopping without anything.

Anyhow Sam was like saying why we felt so bored and stuffs my answer was a don't know?. It seems like our life isn't that colorful(what a word) as before. That makes me feel old. Blehz!

On the way back another weirdo came up to us this time it was 2 guys. "I think you've dropped something outside." We were like .......... our bags are zip and stuff how could we have drop anything unless you meant littering which isn't a thing that we'll do. And he was like ah nvm I am xxxxx and may I know what are your names. But we just smiled and walk away.

I'll try to put up new sections on my website, but don't expect it up to be so soon. Thanks for all the idea from Sam and Bernise!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pop that pill

Rainy afternoon yet again. What's with the weather.. and it's not helping me stay awake either. Was inspired last night, so I started doodling away on another illustration piece entitled: The starry night . It's always the case of hide-and-seek with creative drive & inspiration. I get them at a spur of the moment, and if I do grab a pencil & paper, the thing will just vanish, and I'll have to wait hours for it to happen again. Thats just life, so I'll have to deal with it. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Together with Shihan & Liya, we'll be catching This is It , which I bet many of you had already watched it. It's ok, and I don't mind waiting to watch. Some upcoming events that I wouldn't be missing out on: ♥Kitty Lab ♥AFA (aka. Anime Fest. Asia) ♥TDA (aka. The Doll Affair) Till the next post ... CIAO♥

Crap and moan

It's true that people in general, which includes me doesn't blog as much anymore. Why do you need to when you've got Twitter now. It's just simply awesome how you can actually get updates about your friends or whose ever tweet you're following by the minute, and I mean literally. On a side note, this week has pretty much mundane, not high nor low, just the usual day in day out life you're getting. Not that I'm complaining much. Isn't life just about work and family when you grow older, and you've lesser friends in counting too. Which in actual fact I think it's one of the sorriest thing ever being human. I don't see we can't put more initiative in doing things when some others put in so much effort just to bring everyone together. I'm guilty at times though, but still lazy and tired isn't the best excuse. I'm thinking of Scrapbooking. There is this awesome new shop at the Basement of Raffles City which used to be ROXY. It'
Ah... I am not the only person with a new layout.. Cherie` and Lis have new kick ass layouts! Quick go and give them some luv! I didn't get any sleep last night. Since I woke up like 2:30pm in the afternoon after talking over the phone for the whole night. Gotta quit this bad habit sooner.. Mom has been nagging non stop at me for not sleeping at the right time. Well, I just can't help it. It's not that I don't want to. But anyway I didn't really did much revision yesterday. Well... only at night... I started doing a topic off the math tys which I'll continue doing later. Sighs... math tuition at 11am is just a killer. Not only that, it last for 2 hours as well. Argh! Holy crap.... Anyway, last Saturday's class at the British Council was pretty fun. We were being divided into 2 groups since quite a handful of people was absent. Ellis and I were the only 2 girls that kept laughing throughout almost the whole class. We were supposed to edit a paragraph off a