Skip to main content
It's already Wednesday, time flies.. it's already another week. Figure drawing is SUPER boring. I can't sit down and draw for 3 freaking hours w/o taking long breaks or walking around. The teacher is just TOO slack. It's nothing wrong but then again I think if he was stricter a bit, we will all do his work.


Nuurul wanted to get the battery charger for her ixus 300, so we went to Funan Centre. Zixin got confused between Sim Lim Square and Funan so we ended up at Sim Lim.. LOL. So we took a longer route to the MRT station. She was contemplating on whether to get Canon A400 or something but thank god she din get that. I've a feeling that the cam sucks. Personal insticts.. hahaha.


I am once again going for the SG IDOL live telecast at Mediacorp. It's a weekly routine already. Thank god I finish my Basic drawing already if not I've to act like some anti-social going home earlier than the rest. I am left with VE and I am almost done with all my assignments!!! I CANNOT slack anymore!!! Gonna wait for my friend for 2 hrs tomorrow, since her class ends at 6:30pm(fashion students are busy ppl). Duhz.. I wonder what I'll do to kill time.. shop again I presume but I AM SO BROKE.


Getting really really sick of my room. I need something to liveten it up a bit. And I need new clothes to my wardrope. My mom don't believe that I am lack of clothes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to blogging for a bit now. It has been a while since I have been doing this and it feels really strange. Because that I know this is going to be public and everything. Secondly I haven't been blogging for the longest time, hence I've no expectations for myself at all. Stay tune

Clearing out clothes

Just cleared out some clothes for the Salvation ARMY collection on Friday. Unwanted, but wearable clothes definitely. Anyways I'm still thinking about flu vaccine before my trip, but I'll most likely not be taking it. I'm such a muddle head and I can't stand for the fact that I'm worrying so much even before my trip. This is insane! 11.11, mom's & Grandma's birthday. We had a mini celebration at her place this evening, with good food, but my stomach felt so empty at 12 something that I've to have another round of noodle and boiled carrots. I think I'm starting to get an addiction to carrots again! Though grandma knows how much I love baby carrots! But apparently they are processed makes it scary. Tomorrow's Thursday, like finally! After so long, will be meeting up Sam. Anyways I'm off to LALA land. Take care folks, stay in the pink of health.