Skip to main content
Just got home and got to know who was voted out of Singapore Idol. Can you imagine Jessea is OUT! She is so frickin good and she deserves to carry on. Jerry on the other hand should be the one to go. He can't sing for nuts and he seems to be faking his voice so as to make it sound unique. WTH! Singapore's got bad taste, unless well if he has got a lot of friends who voted for him. If he was to become the first Singapore Idol, it will be a joke.


Went to watch White Chicks with Kian after school. It was nice, I'll rate it a 6/10. Some parts were really funny and the plot was good, just that the ending was kinda boring. But on the whole if you enjoyed Dodgeball, this will be a choice for you, cuz it's way better than Dodgeball.


Let's see, we had Basic Drawing today. We combined classes with 1J for the presentation. Had to touch on soft texture. Wasn't really in the mood to draw today and basically i was taking my own sweet time and I did like only 2 sketches. Had perspective in the afternoon, we waited for the teacher for 30 mins... frickin long but at least he came if not we'd just leave the class. He seems nice, just like our previous rendering teacher, Jit. Very happy with the lecturers we got for this sem.


School ended at 3pm. Went to PS(our hangout), Nuurul had BK, she was so hungry but me and Zixin were so full haha.. but we did ate a bit of onion rings. Then we went to Yamaha and that reminds me I have to go down to Kawai to ask 'em if they provide tuning service. My baby(piano) needs some attention and medication. It's been so long since it had been tuned. Maybe I might have to get a new piano eventually. Back to topic, managed to get Zixin to play on the piano. She is really good at it. Way to go girl. ;) After that headed down to Heeren's HMV cuz Nuurul wanted to get a cd but she couldn't make up her mind in the end so we sat at the fountain area. Some person for Sony Music approached us to get us to do a survey on compilation albums and for that we got a free compiled cd by Sony Music. Haha..


Slept on my way home... am frickin tired. I need more sleep. I need to get rid of my eye bags and black circles. Damn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pop that pill

Rainy afternoon yet again. What's with the weather.. and it's not helping me stay awake either. Was inspired last night, so I started doodling away on another illustration piece entitled: The starry night . It's always the case of hide-and-seek with creative drive & inspiration. I get them at a spur of the moment, and if I do grab a pencil & paper, the thing will just vanish, and I'll have to wait hours for it to happen again. Thats just life, so I'll have to deal with it. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Together with Shihan & Liya, we'll be catching This is It , which I bet many of you had already watched it. It's ok, and I don't mind waiting to watch. Some upcoming events that I wouldn't be missing out on: ♥Kitty Lab ♥AFA (aka. Anime Fest. Asia) ♥TDA (aka. The Doll Affair) Till the next post ... CIAO♥

Crap and moan

It's true that people in general, which includes me doesn't blog as much anymore. Why do you need to when you've got Twitter now. It's just simply awesome how you can actually get updates about your friends or whose ever tweet you're following by the minute, and I mean literally. On a side note, this week has pretty much mundane, not high nor low, just the usual day in day out life you're getting. Not that I'm complaining much. Isn't life just about work and family when you grow older, and you've lesser friends in counting too. Which in actual fact I think it's one of the sorriest thing ever being human. I don't see we can't put more initiative in doing things when some others put in so much effort just to bring everyone together. I'm guilty at times though, but still lazy and tired isn't the best excuse. I'm thinking of Scrapbooking. There is this awesome new shop at the Basement of Raffles City which used to be ROXY. It'
Back for an update. I don't really enjoy doing this, but sometimes I do, it really depends. Right now, I am just dragging both my hands to type out this entry. Or thats what I do most of the time. Sometimes I'll just type halfway and cross this whole browser out. But anyway, now I'm here to stay for this update. Have been quite busy lately. Lotsa events popping up and things going on. Thats a really good sign. I really enjoy having this kinda lifestyle than the ones where you slack around everyday being a couch potato. But, when I am all stressed out at school, struggling with my homework, tests and upcoming exams and cca, I'll wish I had the life of a couch potato. So you see, thats contradicting. But anyways, I just can't wait for the upcoming chalet in June plus another gathering also in June. And in July, Elva Xiao's concert. OMG I just so can't wait to get the tickets, but I've to ask my aunt to get it for me and after that, pay her. She always gets