Skip to main content
Blogger is working fine now, after some trial and errors on the settings. I am so dumb, I shouldn't have touch anything... I was just trying to create an archive for all my blogs but I end up getting publishing error. Does anyone knows how to create an archive... well i think I should try to figure it out for myself first before asking for help. Gotta get this brain working. Anyway, to all Singaporeans, HAPPY NATIONAL DAY! Enjoy yourself later! Woot! Anyone going for the parade??!


Piano lesson started at 10am today. Usually it's at 5pm but the teacher had something on in the evening so it was rescheduled to morning. But thank god I managed to wake up on time and got a quick shower before lesson starts, or I'll be yawning. Anyway, had math tuition again today. I am kinda tired with math tuition. The teacher thinks he knows everything about whatever he is saying but the fact is, he doesn't. Seems like a total lamer to me. If he wasn't my dad's friend, I wouldn't have want him to teach me math in the first place. I just can't stand people using my com(call me selfish, but thats me) and he's like hooking on to it for ages... dammit why don't he get one instead? Computers are so cheap now and I doubt he can't pay for it. And yes my sis. How many times a week does her friend need to come over to our home after school. The answer is everyday and ARGH they are so noisy! Getting on my nerves.. before they know it, I'll kick them out one of these days. The kitchen was in a total mess today. They can't even bother to tidy the place up! Thank god I went out in the afternoon or I'll be vomitting blood now.


Saw so many fimiliar faces today. Ms Koh, former art teacher, guess she's married by now. Some ex students from school, my cousin and her boyfriend and also Sandy and her brother. I was with Bernise, then we met Sandy and her brother at Orchard MRT station, such a coincidence. So we went walking around together, took some neoprints which were alright I should say and yup thats about it lolx. :P Anyhowz I guess I'll go catch some sleep... don't wanna doze off watching the parade!


The Friday 5(always wanted to do it, but forget)


1. What's the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country?

Tokyo, few years back when I was in Secondary 4, age 16.


2. What's the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while traveling?

That I've gotta step on animal poo in a nature reserve in OZ?! Well thats about it... nothing to bizarre/unusual.


3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?

NYC!! I would be so delighted to visit the city... that's like the only place I wanna be right this moment!


4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car?

Definitely plane... cuz I'll be served with food and I get to go to different countries and get to see different cultures..


5. What's the next place on your list to visit?

NYC again... yes thats the next place I am definitely not missing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pop that pill

Rainy afternoon yet again. What's with the weather.. and it's not helping me stay awake either. Was inspired last night, so I started doodling away on another illustration piece entitled: The starry night . It's always the case of hide-and-seek with creative drive & inspiration. I get them at a spur of the moment, and if I do grab a pencil & paper, the thing will just vanish, and I'll have to wait hours for it to happen again. Thats just life, so I'll have to deal with it. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Together with Shihan & Liya, we'll be catching This is It , which I bet many of you had already watched it. It's ok, and I don't mind waiting to watch. Some upcoming events that I wouldn't be missing out on: ♥Kitty Lab ♥AFA (aka. Anime Fest. Asia) ♥TDA (aka. The Doll Affair) Till the next post ... CIAO♥

Crap and moan

It's true that people in general, which includes me doesn't blog as much anymore. Why do you need to when you've got Twitter now. It's just simply awesome how you can actually get updates about your friends or whose ever tweet you're following by the minute, and I mean literally. On a side note, this week has pretty much mundane, not high nor low, just the usual day in day out life you're getting. Not that I'm complaining much. Isn't life just about work and family when you grow older, and you've lesser friends in counting too. Which in actual fact I think it's one of the sorriest thing ever being human. I don't see we can't put more initiative in doing things when some others put in so much effort just to bring everyone together. I'm guilty at times though, but still lazy and tired isn't the best excuse. I'm thinking of Scrapbooking. There is this awesome new shop at the Basement of Raffles City which used to be ROXY. It'
Ah... I am not the only person with a new layout.. Cherie` and Lis have new kick ass layouts! Quick go and give them some luv! I didn't get any sleep last night. Since I woke up like 2:30pm in the afternoon after talking over the phone for the whole night. Gotta quit this bad habit sooner.. Mom has been nagging non stop at me for not sleeping at the right time. Well, I just can't help it. It's not that I don't want to. But anyway I didn't really did much revision yesterday. Well... only at night... I started doing a topic off the math tys which I'll continue doing later. Sighs... math tuition at 11am is just a killer. Not only that, it last for 2 hours as well. Argh! Holy crap.... Anyway, last Saturday's class at the British Council was pretty fun. We were being divided into 2 groups since quite a handful of people was absent. Ellis and I were the only 2 girls that kept laughing throughout almost the whole class. We were supposed to edit a paragraph off a