Skip to main content
Sometimes I really hate typing out entries in blogger. The system is so unstable, but I've got no other choice. It's either I type it here or manually which means after I type it out on notepad, I'll have to upload to ftp again. Kinda sucky and troublesome, whatever. I have been really busy lately and seriously I don't know what the hell I am busy with. Studies, piano lessons, preparation for exams and it goes on and on.... now I can't even have break on a Friday, cuz I am giving my sis and her friends tuition and all I can say is I don't have the patience to wait for them teo finish figuring out the sum. I'll be alseep by then. Yes it is that terrible! At least my sis knows what is going on.


Got this really weird dream last week. Dreamt that I lost one of my tooth. It felt realistic, I sware I could even feel it gone and the blood. I know ewww... and when I woke up I even felt it with my tongue, whether did that particular tooth fell out. Thank god it did not. I don't know what this dream is signaling but guess I need to put in effort in taking care of my teeth. That reminds me I wanna go to the dentist to get them whiten or I could try the new colgate whiten thingy. Anyway remember the oral exam? It was EASY! Woot! I was kinda nervous at first, but after reading the first paragraph, it wasn't so bad afterall. The picture description was easy too. It depits a room full of people and the conversation, man I love it. Jokes and practical jokes. Good question for someone who keeps joking around. Do I mean myself? Well prolly, I've got a wicked sense of humour... mwahaha... :P Went out with Ana, Sandy and Rose on Thursday I think?! To Orchard once again. We just walked around and took some neoprints. I havent upload/scan them yet. After that I met my mom at Clementi then after getting some stuffs at the bookshop, we headed down to Lot 1 for dinner and I bought a pencil case at OP. It's pink!


Awww man, lessons at BC will commence after 2 weeks. I am so going to miss everyone especially the teacher. We were supposed to fill up a report last week and when I copied down the dates from the board I was thinking to myself that time passed really fast. The lessons started during April and now it's end of August soon. Sheesh, time flies too fast. Did you every notice, the older you get, the faster time flies. :S That sucks. Freaky Friday was a really really cool movie. Lindsay Lohan rawks. Ha I know she's like only 17, but I just so love her character in the movie. She plays the electronic guitar and she has a band. WOOT! It's really worth the bucks. Go catch it if you haven't, I don't wanna be a spoiler down here. There are lotsa really nice movies releasing soon. We got the 5:30pm show, so while waiting(since we had lotsa time in our hand) we went to NYDC at Wheelock Place for lunch, I was already starving. Had spaghetti and Soph had baked rice and we had the genius drink, e=mc2 (what a name). It's so chocolaty (chocolate soda with chocolate chip chocolate ice cream). Had to drink lotsa water after that. Thank god they gave everyone glasses of water. After the movie and everything, Soph had to leave so I met up with Sam and Rachel at Heeren and walked around, there was really nothing for me to purchase. While on the way to Coffee Club, we bumped into Yanli, San and Veron. Man their dressing were so mature you could even mistaken them for OL. Yes, heels and stuffs. I can't picture myself dressing up like that though cuz it's so just not me. While online Sam was telling me how she felt when she saw them. I totally agree with her that they are so much more wise than us. Hmmm let me see... or should I say there are mature compared to us. Argh it just makes me feel that I really need to improve. Much much more!


Having math lesson later during the day, man how I hate it. Besides, this entry is getting way out of hand and I think I should really stop here. CIAO PEEPS! I'LL UPDATE AGAIN, SOON I HOPE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pop that pill

Rainy afternoon yet again. What's with the weather.. and it's not helping me stay awake either. Was inspired last night, so I started doodling away on another illustration piece entitled: The starry night . It's always the case of hide-and-seek with creative drive & inspiration. I get them at a spur of the moment, and if I do grab a pencil & paper, the thing will just vanish, and I'll have to wait hours for it to happen again. Thats just life, so I'll have to deal with it. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Together with Shihan & Liya, we'll be catching This is It , which I bet many of you had already watched it. It's ok, and I don't mind waiting to watch. Some upcoming events that I wouldn't be missing out on: ♥Kitty Lab ♥AFA (aka. Anime Fest. Asia) ♥TDA (aka. The Doll Affair) Till the next post ... CIAO♥

Crap and moan

It's true that people in general, which includes me doesn't blog as much anymore. Why do you need to when you've got Twitter now. It's just simply awesome how you can actually get updates about your friends or whose ever tweet you're following by the minute, and I mean literally. On a side note, this week has pretty much mundane, not high nor low, just the usual day in day out life you're getting. Not that I'm complaining much. Isn't life just about work and family when you grow older, and you've lesser friends in counting too. Which in actual fact I think it's one of the sorriest thing ever being human. I don't see we can't put more initiative in doing things when some others put in so much effort just to bring everyone together. I'm guilty at times though, but still lazy and tired isn't the best excuse. I'm thinking of Scrapbooking. There is this awesome new shop at the Basement of Raffles City which used to be ROXY. It'
Ah... I am not the only person with a new layout.. Cherie` and Lis have new kick ass layouts! Quick go and give them some luv! I didn't get any sleep last night. Since I woke up like 2:30pm in the afternoon after talking over the phone for the whole night. Gotta quit this bad habit sooner.. Mom has been nagging non stop at me for not sleeping at the right time. Well, I just can't help it. It's not that I don't want to. But anyway I didn't really did much revision yesterday. Well... only at night... I started doing a topic off the math tys which I'll continue doing later. Sighs... math tuition at 11am is just a killer. Not only that, it last for 2 hours as well. Argh! Holy crap.... Anyway, last Saturday's class at the British Council was pretty fun. We were being divided into 2 groups since quite a handful of people was absent. Ellis and I were the only 2 girls that kept laughing throughout almost the whole class. We were supposed to edit a paragraph off a