Skip to main content
Bought this last Saturday at Kino after watching Freaky Friday. This magazine is freaking heavy and it has over 430 pages. Can you imagine that? But it has lotsa content in it, though it cost like $17 plus. Blehz. Anyway, I am still flipping through and damn they have got really nice stuffs featured in this issue. Local mags can't be compared, they are just so boring and the stuffs they feature on it are really really outdated. That reminds me that I haven't get hold of the latest issue of Ellegirl.


Woke up at 12 noon today. Was talking on the phone till hell knows what time. I gotta really really start sleeping early and no more talking on the phone late at night, so remember, don't ask me whether I wanna talk over the phone at night. Call in the afternoon. I have been sticking to the topic on graphs lately.. talking about Math here. Think that it's time to start on a new topic. Freaking 30 questions and I almost fainted, but glad that it wasn't so serious. OK enough of math.


Was surfing the net last night and came across some really nice stuffs off GUESS.COM. Gotta check out their boutiques soon, that is when I get my allowence. All I can do now is to keep my figers crossed and hope that they still have the items.


Still have lotsaa things to update later on. I think I'll go do it now. Remember to check them out ya?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gloomy Tuesday

it's hard to bid farewell sometimes, so i guess i'm here to stay for a longer period. adopting the habit of photography once again can be a chore when you know that it's no longer in the blood.  i used to be a photo enthusiast with my first digital camera given to me by my dad way back during high school.  somehow it needs to find it's way back.  i insist. revamping the bedroom is never an easy chore.  i'm only 1/4 started with a new bed frame and some cool & clean accessories.  what i need now is to clear the clutter, draw a plan, get new paint and other big items before getting way ahead with the decorations. was out shopping today once again to cure the moody feeling i've been carrying after the dental appointment yesterday.  it's not an easy task when you have someone like me with an empty eco bag waiting to get it filled with all things lovely. (yes i do literally mean pretty things) no one really gets tired of shopping, well unless th...
Back to blogging for a bit now. It has been a while since I have been doing this and it feels really strange. Because that I know this is going to be public and everything. Secondly I haven't been blogging for the longest time, hence I've no expectations for myself at all. Stay tune

Clearing out clothes

Just cleared out some clothes for the Salvation ARMY collection on Friday. Unwanted, but wearable clothes definitely. Anyways I'm still thinking about flu vaccine before my trip, but I'll most likely not be taking it. I'm such a muddle head and I can't stand for the fact that I'm worrying so much even before my trip. This is insane! 11.11, mom's & Grandma's birthday. We had a mini celebration at her place this evening, with good food, but my stomach felt so empty at 12 something that I've to have another round of noodle and boiled carrots. I think I'm starting to get an addiction to carrots again! Though grandma knows how much I love baby carrots! But apparently they are processed makes it scary. Tomorrow's Thursday, like finally! After so long, will be meeting up Sam. Anyways I'm off to LALA land. Take care folks, stay in the pink of health.